Suntrap is situated in the heart of 2,400 hectares of the ancient woodland of Epping Forest, with its rich variety of habitats including woodland, grassland, heath, rivers, bogs and ponds, but within easy reach of east London.
Our 7 acre private site includes;
• Residential facilities for up to 60 pupils
• 4 fully equipped heated classrooms
• Full class sets of equipment including microscopes and compasses
• 4 ponds (one fully accessible for wheelchair users)
• A range of animals suitable for handling*
• Outdoor classrooms and picnic areas
• Adventure playground with zip wire and climbing frame
• Wellies and waterproofs for all ages
*Pupils will be unable to handle the Suntrap animals due to Covid-19 restrictions until further notice.
Flexible and adaptable programmes which can be tailored to meet your group’s needs. Click here for prices.
We offer a range of outreach options for schools bringing Suntrap activities directly to you.
We’ll be taking bookings for our all-year-round educational residentials as soon as we have the government all clear!
Perfect environment/practical, interactive, relevant & engaging.